H

Wanted - Large Friendly Rabbit in Oxfordshire area

Hello,

Last week our pet rabbit Easter ran away from home after one of our children left the hutch door unlocked. We've searched everywhere and leaflet dropped but there is no sign of him. We live on a new housing estate with lots of diggers, also our neighbours had a fox in their garden...

We are missing our bunny and have made a fox/rabbit proof area for a new rabbit to run round in. As I have three children under five, I would very much like to have a French Lop or British Giant next time, I would be happy to rehome a slightly older rabbit, rather than have a baby one.

I live in Banbury and wondered if anyone knows any local rescue centres or breeders near to me?

Kate (my sister has an eglu, so I'm borrowing her username etc.)

[/b]

:( Sorry to hear about your bun escaping, we lost Muffin a few weeks after moving into this house, and then he turned up in a neighbours shed, tucked up in the chiminea, but unfortunately dead :cry:

I think he had climbed in and during the frosts, the ciminea had made him hyothermic, and he had died in his sleep :( At least he didn't suffer and we got him back :(

Just think your bun will have gone off and had a great adventure :) Good luck finding another furry friend :D

karen x