Blackrocksrock

Tesco Vouchers

I checked my tesco vouchers online and found I had not spent some from 2009 only £3.50 and was going to ask them to credit me with them again and when I checked tonight they have been spent about 30 miles away from me 2 weeks ago - not by me so who................... Will have to phone them tomorrow - not a lot but enough to make me :x

If you go into clubcard you can see what vouchers you have been issued with and which ones you have not spent - It even tells you where you picked up points from and how much you spent :(. Its quite good to see if you have lost them in your purse like me along with the receipts I keep there!.

I doubled my points up from £30 to £60 (been saving a while!) and bought my son a wool duvet cost me £9!!!!!!!!! :clap: delighted with that instead of using it for shopping!

I think you can double the vouchers for most things, but not groceries unfortunately. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I used some of my vouchers for a year's subscription of Gardener's World (still can't believe it only cost me 10,50 in vouchers :shock:, will be more after Dec 5th though) and some for another mag for hubby's Christmas present. :D