Guest Dilly

New Cube - early delivery date

I would assume that if you're having chickens delivered with your Cube that they will build it for you but if it's being couriered, you'll have to construct it yourself as happens with the Eglus which are sent via courier.

A job for the OH me thinks as he is taking the day off to be there for the delivery! :lol::lol::lol:

If you order just a cube, it comes by courier and you have to put it together yourself.

If you order a cube and chickens, it comes in the Omlet van with the Omlet man. It might take a bit longer to arrive, but he puts it together, in the same way as he will have put together your original Eglu. (Most people who order Omlet chickens with their cube will be new to chicken-keeping, but some will be seasoned wimps like me.)

This page explains the difference between courier and Omlet delivery. They haven't got a similar one up about the cube yet, but the site is a little disordered and not up to date in every respect.

Why don't you just check with Omlet if you are worried?