Random_Girl66

Hens Urgently Requiring Homes - Closure Of Free Range Farm

Well done Sammiboo, you are an angel for chooks :angel: It is difficult isn't it when there are so many to remember that each individual counts. I seem to remember a story about a little boy rescuing crabs on a beach when the tide went out. As there were so many he was asked by an adult passer by why he was bothering and why he thought it mattered. He looked down at the latest crab he had picked up and said "It matters for this little guy".

thanks ! although a lot of people think i am mad. People tried to offer me more money for them and money for going down but i refused :oops: yes i am insane!!

Not sure how many more. I am going to email jo this evening to get another count up. They were checking that they all were layers before putting in the box. I hope this doesnt mean all the none layers are going for the chop. I wasnt bothered about mine laying but i had two eggs today :dance:

I wish I had more room, would have loved to have taken more - although i was pushing my luck anyway, as i told myself i wasnt having any, which changed to 1 then 2 on the day. :whistle:

They are very nice birds, i would urge anyone to go and get a few this coming weekend. Dont let the distance bother you. I drove 250 mile round trip. over 5 hours. They are worth it - i promise

really i dont deserve the thanks :oops:

just really glad they all were homed such a relief! I need to send Jo some pictures as she has requested some

just to let you know my two have settled in really well no issues :) ive asked for updates from the other people i got them for

below is "gladys"(far left) taking part in a group dust bath

199635_10150166497792994_711827993_8230476_2599451_n.jpg