Dizzy-Deb

The funniest places they lay their eggs!

This morning, I let mine out of their WIR... to go free range while I sorted out fresh water, topping up of food, poo picking etc as you do.

My girls always get their layer mash (still :lol: ) in the morning, plus some greens, corn, treats etc... cause its still darkish when i get home so too late for it then.

I happened to look up just to check on them and noticed Mad Matilda stooping, and thought...oh oh whats up.... when all of a sudden an egg popped out... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Silly girl, I think she thought she was going to miss out on too much to go back into (cube green) .

Suppose when you got to go you got to go. !! GNR!egg!

It wasn't a funny place but this morning Lisa was doing a lot of shouting as she wanted the nest box to herself so after an hour of this I thought I'll open the holiday home up to see if it would fix the trouble. Lo and behold her majesty vanished for half an hour to christen the new nest box. I think Paxo was allowed a royal visit.