Minty_76

Where to get chicken supplies in Nottinghamshire

Hi Minty

I'm South Nottingham/Leicester border, so I go to "Bagforce" at Harby for Garvo. They also stock Allen & Page Smallholder. They also stock Aubiose bedding. Their telephone is 01949 869486. Open until 5.00 pm.

Buttercup Feeds at Melton are very good too, open Saturday mornings. Their telephone is 01664 410358. Next to Halfords.

Lady in Wysall (Glebe Lodge horse livery yard) will get you whatever you want, try her on 01509 - 880772.

Aubiose bedding also available from horse yard at Coddington, Newark, Mr White - 01636 708976.

If you live in our village, lady has 800 free range Warrens and sells Dodson & Horrell.

Pets at Home in Nottingham stock Dodson & Horrell layers pellets and corn and the manager there is good too.

Whereabouts are you? You can see our few hens never go hungry! :lol:

Hi Minty

I'm South Nottingham/Leicester border, so I go to "Bagforce" at Harby for Garvo. They also stock Allen & Page Smallholder. They also stock Aubiose bedding. Their telephone is 01949 869486. Open until 5.00 pm.

Buttercup Feeds at Melton are very good too, open Saturday mornings. Their telephone is 01664 410358. Next to Halfords.

Lady in Wysall (Glebe Lodge horse livery yard) will get you whatever you want, try her on 01509 - 880772.

Aubiose bedding also available from horse yard at Coddington, Newark, Mr White - 01636 708976.

If you live in our village, lady has 800 free range Warrens and sells Dodson & Horrell.

Pets at Home in Nottingham stock Dodson & Horrell layers pellets and corn and the manager there is good too.

Whereabouts are you? You can see our few hens never go hungry! :lol:

Oooooo, you must be near me as much of this is my stomping ground - Hello!!!! I have my stuff delivered from Em at Bagforce, might be worth seeing how far they will deliver? I haven't been to Buttercup feeds, but will check it out now. Nice to know their some Omlettiers nearby :D

Looks like we are neighbours chuckmum! I will hopefully be getting my chickens May time but I thought it would be a good idea to check out places nearby to get feed etc rather than spending loads of money on postage and packing! I have to save my pennies for an Eglu Go (hoping there will be an Easter deal). :wink:

I would love the cube but the garden isn't that big and more pennies that I don't have! I have looked at the classic too - I like the idea of being able to lift the roof off to clean but the run door is on the end which wouldn't be much good for the place I want to keep them. Hmmmmm so many decisions! I think the Go is for me but now which colour? I may let my 21 month old son decide!

How eggsciting for you Minty! New set-up - decisions, decisions.

We're in Kinoulton - if you want to call round and meet our mob - cats, puppy, hens ..... I've emailed you.

Defo, your little son should make the colour choice! :think:

Hey - I didn't realise how many Omletteers are "locals" :dance::dance::dance:

How eggsciting for you Minty! New set-up - decisions, decisions.

We're in Kinoulton - if you want to call round and meet our mob - cats, puppy, hens ..... I've emailed you.

Defo, your little son should make the colour choice! :think:

Hey - I didn't realise how many Omletteers are "locals" :dance::dance::dance:

I've dropped you an email back!

Hi,

Just spotted this post, can't believe there are so many of you around me, I'm in Cotgrave :D . Had my girls for two years now. Started with three but lost one of my girls last October :cry: .

Having problems with a feather puller at the minute so looks like I'm going to have to bumper bit her, does anyone know anywhere local that sells them :?: She has actually drew blood and torn her bottom so at the moment is sin binned :roll:

Jennyhenny