One Man Banned

Camping weekend away..ideas

Hi all,

Had a great weekend away in Cardiff with some chums from Salsa, and we're already planning our next adventure and we decided on going camping.

The thing is does anyone know a place where 1 caravan and three tents can go (we might be a tad noisy there are 7-8 of us going) I might have to s"Ooops, word censored!" the idea of taking the caravan (I like my home comforts and not too keen on getting on the ground) but if it proves difficult I'll tent it with the rest of them lol

Can you guys suggest anywhere. We're looking at the 1st or 2nd weekend of June

xxx

If you have an area that you are thinking, can strongly recomend using the UK Campsite website (http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk). Tells you the facilities that are available, some descriptions - and lots of reviews - haven't had a bad campsite yet through them... And the reviews will give you an idea as to whether your group (and noise!) will be welcome or not!

Hi all,

Had a great weekend away in Cardiff with some chums from Salsa, and we're already planning our next adventure and we decided on going camping.

The thing is does anyone know a place where 1 caravan and three tents can go (we might be a tad noisy there are 7-8 of us going) I might have to s"Ooops, word censored!" the idea of taking the caravan (I like my home comforts and not too keen on getting on the ground) but if it proves difficult I'll tent it with the rest of them lol

Can you guys suggest anywhere. We're looking at the 1st or 2nd weekend of June

xxx

what sort of campsite break are you looking for one with all the bells and whistles busy with lots to do :?: or a relaxing quiet chillout beach lovely scenery type break :?: and what age range are you catering for :?:

oh my thanks for the help so far.

Any site we'd go on would need to cater for a bunch of excitable 23-36 yr olds who like to natter and drink and salsa away to the wee small hours, but I think the rest of the group could be quieter if need be, but nothing too quiet - our emphasis is on fun and inviting people to join in not offend people and push them away.

The way it's going finding somewhere to go won't be a problem at this rate, but confirming a date when all 7-8 can attend, which is something else althogether!!

Drew x

Hi

We had a great week in St Ives camping at Ayr Holiday park. They are overlooking the headland and the views are lovely. Because the tent field overlooked the sea and their was little light pollution, you could see every star in the sky.

At the time we went (as a family group), I would say the majority of the campers were mainly young adults and it was the August bank holiday so very busy.

Its somewhere we would recommend and within walking distance to St Ives town :D

Sandy Balls in the New Forest used to be good - not been there for a few years, mind! We used to go with a classic car club we belonged to and our weekend gatherings were somewhat lively, probably something to do with the amount of alcohol involved :roll: They always let us back the following year so I guess we cant have been that bad!

Sandy Balls in the New Forest used to be good - not been there for a few years, mind! We used to go with a classic car club we belonged to and our weekend gatherings were somewhat lively, probably something to do with the amount of alcohol involved :roll: They always let us back the following year so I guess we cant have been that bad!

We used to go to sandy balls too when the children were little :) Hollands Wood campsite (Brockenhurst) was great too the kids used to love the ponies,pigs and donkeys that used to just wander through very reasonably priced and run by the forestry commision