Not sure Dilly, But Johannes did say they are currently getting around 15 orders a week!! He said its absolutely bonkers there at present! I really did feel quite sorry for him, as they are trying so hard to keep people happy, and of course, we all want our cubes yesterday! .

Edited by Guest

:D:D:D:D:D

Y'know.....I quite fancy Johannes....... :oops:

We know! Actually so does he. In fact it got quite boring when he put the cube up, because it was "Chookiehen said this, Chookiehen posted that, blah chookiehen, blah blah chookiehen." Not one mention of OH and his amazing posts. I even grew my hair in an Omlet "big hair" style just for him and he didn't even take a second look! :roll: Men! :lol:

He'll be glad to get quite a few couriered then. I never dreamt for one moment it would just be him on his own chasing around that big delivery area. People usually the say 'the Omlet' man so I thought there was a whole team.

Best be off to dream of my one then..................................

Glad those of you who got deliveries today has such an exciting time - and that it didn't rain on you. It was so lovely to see the photos - especially how the 'meccanno' kit as some of you have described it - goes togehter. It should hopefully make my assembly job easier.

Night night

it got quite boring when he put the cube up, because it was "Chookiehen said this, Chookiehen posted that, blah chookiehen, blah blah chookiehen."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The man clearly has taste..... :lol:

If only I lived within the Omlet delivery area..

[/b][/color][/size]

Y'know.....I quite fancy Johannes....... :oops:

you know Ive never met the guy but his ....ness appeals to me

I'm sensing a divorce. If he takes that long to put it together and I had to show th hubby how to do the eglu run how are we everg oing to get through putting the cube together