Johannes has just gone!

Poor chap looked exhausted! So, with his navigational skills, he will be back home by erm.... 10.00. :lol::lol:

He was up at 6.00 this morning, and is so again tomorrow, so can't really complain can I? Many other companies would have just rung and said "we can't deliver today, sorry".

The cube is BEYOND ALL I COULD HAVE IMAGINED. Its simply fabulous! Those of you who haven't got yours yet, I promise it will be worth the wait!

Christian is winging his way home and as he was the official photographer, will hopefully be posting some piccies really soon!

Thanks for keeping the vigil with me Christian: You're a star! :D

No pressure then Christian - all us women waiting with bated breath for your David Bailey sensations!

I will pop back before I go to the land of nod later.

:wink::wink:

Poor Johannes - is he the only person doing all the deliveries? Lets hope the gets the weekend off - sounds like he deserves it.

He will be putting them together in his sleep!

If it takes him a hour to make one up - I guess it will take me a day or two :lol::lol::lol:

Has anyone managed to get their hens up the ladder yet? I scored 0 out of 3. I crawled in and picked them all up and put them in, and was thankful to discover I could close the sliding door easily from the inside.

Then I had to crawl in my Omlet run with two extensions and drive the two new ones to bed. I could close that door enough to get out again and do it properly without the new hens escaping.

I am getting to like the two new ones more. I had forgotten how odd hens looked before they grow their combs.

How many people have got cubes now? I don't understand how a "first come first served" arrangement sees Debs and I getting a cube so late - even the people who hated the design have got theirs before us! :roll:

Doesn't seem very fair Dan... have you been waiting long? when did you order :?

I am so pleased everyone loves their cube so much. Makes me realise I was so right to order one. I can't believe the dedication to get them to people and the hours he is working. Still I hope it carries on so the rest of us don't have to wait too long. That sounds really mean and makes me feel embarrassed but not embarrassed enough to tell him to take a few days off :oops::lol: Can't wait to see some more pics before bedtime.

Has anyone managed to get their hens up the ladder yet? I scored 0 out of 3. I crawled in and picked them all up and put them in, and was thankful to discover I could close the sliding door easily from the inside.

Just scored 4 out of 4 !

Took them a couple of failed attemps first though (Wendi fell off big style, then stood there with a look of "of course I meant to do that"), but all safely up under their own steam eventually.

Edited by Guest

0 out of 3 too Gallina! :roll:

Just found Spangle sat on top of the Mark 2 and couldnt see the others so thought they had made it in until i went to pick up Spangle and found the others settled into the hemcore on the floor on the otherside of the mark 2! :lol:

Popped them all in and they settled themselves in the nesting box in a think layer of straw :D:D

Due to technical reasons, we are unable to show you pictures at the moment! Our engineers are working on the problem and we hope normal service will resume shortly.

We apologise for any inconvienience caused.

The Management.

OK: Here goes: There are a lot :oops:

All in bit just arrived:

1.jpg

The base made:

2.jpg

Johannes just about to start on the run:

3.jpg

1st section attached:

41.jpg

And extension:

5.jpg

From the back:

8.jpg

Complete:

10.jpg

One very happy customer:

9.jpg

Thanks for all the pics, the cube looks amazing, definitely worth the wait although it must be agonising for you all!

I have been wondering (and this may be a very stupid question) but why doesn't the ladder touch the ground or at least be much lower?

:D:D:D:D:D

Not sure it was designed for donkeys.... :lol:

I WANT A PINK ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'know.....I quite fancy Johannes....... :oops:

I'm glad you are all taking such good photos because when the courier drops six packages off on our back lawn sometime in 2007 we will have some small idea about which bit goes where!

There is a big advantage to ordering one with chooks :roll:

Great photos and what a lovely 'situation' it is sited in.

Curiousity might get the cat - but I have to ask - what was in the white round pot?

That's not appeared before :wink:

Energy pills, for Johannes? Poor man, I bet he is tucked up in bed sound asleep dreaming of cubes.

I bet he will be so glad when those of us who live out of the area can be sent theirs - or he would be working until he drew his pension :wink:

I wonder how many of us are on the waiting list. I was trying to do the maths. If they will be making 100 per week, once they are up and running to full capacity..............................