Jules.

Well Done Buzz- First Egg At Last!

This morning Buzz had been sitting on the nesting box quite alot, & I could see that she was picking bits of the shredded paper up & putting it onto her back. Hmm I thought, maybe today is the day :D

When we got home from church Alexander went to look in the Eggport (very bravely as it was throwing it down), & came back up the path doing the egg dance! OH thought we had all gone mad :lol:

We took photos of it (see my link now, which has taken me all afternoon to do -technophobe :oops:) & when the time came to fry it we found it to be a double yolker!!! :clap: It even had bits of shredded paper stuck to the shell.

We cooked it & cut it in half, & Alexander said it was the best egg he has ever tasted. Well done Buzz!

This morning Buzz had been sitting on the nesting box quite alot, & I could see that she was picking bits of the shredded paper up & putting it onto her back. Hmm I thought, maybe today is the day :D

When we got home from church I went to look in the Egg port (very bravely as it was throwing it down), & came back up the path doing the egg dance! Dad thought we had all gone mad :lol:

We took photos of it (see my link now, which has taken Mum all afternoon to do -technophobe :oops:) & when the time came to fry it we found it to be a double yolker!!! :clap: It even had bits of shredded paper stuck to the shell.

We cooked it & cut it in half, & I said it was the best egg I had ever tasted. Well done Buzz!

Alexander 8)

P.S.Sorry 4 copying mum :wink:

Edited by Guest