Henergy

Leaking cube :( *The saga continues*

I'm still leaking - but can't seem to find a definate 'entrance' point. Next week when youngest is in school I will be having a go at levelling the ground it sits on & try that. I did think it was coming in the front at the pop hole but I've pulled the perspex cover so high up now, that it can't be that. I am so glad you've got yours sorted.

(ps 10cm is a huge variance - quite unbelievable really.)

Did Omlet explain why there was such a huge difference in size?

Makes me think they are aware of a problem, but 10 cm that is not accidental, surely they have had to make different moulds?????? Very strange! My cube leaks less since I have stretched nylon rope around it and pulled tight on a bunge, I think my panels must be out.

Iam not making any more listings on the backpanel gap. I have a problem with metric as you can see. The gap on the old panel was over a english inch and caused the leak ( look at before and after photos)

Omlet have sorteds the problem so Iam happy. Hope other leakers now get sorted.

Iam not making any more listings on the backpanel gap. I have a problem with metric as you can see. The gap on the old panel was over a english inch and caused the leak ( look at before and after photos)

Omlet have sorteds the problem so Iam happy. Hope other leakers now get sorted.

I'm so glad you got there in the end - no matter really what the measurement was, its working now which is the only important thing. Well done :D

Well now Malcolm is sorted, I have been putting my mind to my leaky cube issue.

I decided that the only route now was to dismantle completely, move it, dig out & level the ground & reassemble !!!!

And so I chose today :roll: (hottest day for ages )

Well it took ages, the skirt had grown into the grass, I had to remove all the woodchip etc etc. Digging out was a nightmare with 4 nosey chickens who wanted to just eat all the worms. It was boiling hot.

But I have done it - I am not sure if its worked re: the water issue, but it certainly looks much straighter. I was going to hose & test, but the ground was so churned up with my wellies that I decided against making it a mud bath too !!!!

I am shattered but I am so hoping its done the trick. I will report back .............