Laura007

elusive no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been bulk buying G&Bs at Sainsburys for yonks - but it keeps on evaporating from the cupboard :oops: I am going to try the berry jaffas - well one has to keep with changes doesnt one :wink: but I do love those ones that are like jaffas only they have a cherry middle and white chocolate topping. MMMMMMM. Who needs toast and cereal for breakfast when a choccie biccie will do :D

I'm sorry ladies, but white 'chocolate' is just the most foul item ever invented that masquerades as a sweet treat.

BAN THE FOUL WHITE 'CHOCOLATE' RUBBISH NOW BEFORE IT BRINGS OUR COUNTRY TO ITS KNEES!!!!!!!

Now white 'chocolate' - there is one thing I DO find offensive.....

:x:x:x:x

I'm sorry ladies, but white 'chocolate' is just the most foul item ever invented that masquerades as a sweet treat.

BAN THE FOUL WHITE 'CHOCOLATE' RUBBISH NOW BEFORE IT BRINGS OUR COUNTRY TO ITS KNEES!!!!!!!

Now white 'chocolate' - there is one thing I DO find offensive.....

:x:x:x:x

Go!!!!! :evil::evil:

Do not darken this forum door again :evil::evil::evil:

:wink::D

Go!!!!! :evil::evil:

Do not darken this forum door again :evil::evil::evil:

:wink::D

Now come on guys - remember we are an extremely tolerant and inclusive group here :wink: (except for the regular rants about dodgy neighbours and the current media garbage), but those of you fortunate to be one eglu futher on towards your complete rainbow (congratulations) really must take pity on the rest of us even if some people like white chocolate and some don't, and some seem to hate it more than DEFRA guys in white boiler suits :twisted::twisted:

I am sensing some childhood trauma here relating to white chocolate - one :evil: would have been quite sufficient to convey your strong feelings. Were you ever force fed a milky bar by an older brother? Did you have a strange adversion to the milky bar kid and have nightmares about him? Lie down in a darkened room with dark chocolate clutched in your hands and think about it - then post all the details :D:D