Sammiboo Posted November 26, 2011 Author Share Posted November 26, 2011 WEather is awful today! I think when I let them out of the run they are going to be blown about a bit!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted November 28, 2011 Share Posted November 28, 2011 Did you have fun with your new flufflings on that lovely sunny Sunday we had? (Presuming that yesterday's sun stretched up to you that is ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sammiboo Posted November 29, 2011 Author Share Posted November 29, 2011 My brother and his GF came over on saturday night and they loved the silkies Girls had a good day on sunday, but the bigger girls have been giving the grief, so if the bigger girls continue then the silkies will have time in the morning and late afternoon FRing on their own! The others will get the message! Im off work monday so least will get some time with them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sammiboo Posted February 2, 2012 Author Share Posted February 2, 2012 not sure if this will work but ive made the album public. Pictures i took at the weekend http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150520011577914.370947.504287913&type=3 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted February 2, 2012 Share Posted February 2, 2012 I can't see the pictures but that may be because I don't do Facebook. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted February 2, 2012 Share Posted February 2, 2012 Me too. I'm getting 'This content is currently unavailable.' but then I too don't have a facebook account. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted February 2, 2012 Share Posted February 2, 2012 I'm in love with the reddish one. She's gorgeous Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...