Oh my goodness, what a dream. Simply the easiest clean I have done. I've been changing straw etc twice a week but today was first thorough clean. It took a fraction of the usual time and was spotless. So glad I bought this. It will simply save hours of my time. Fab.

I too wouldn't have my chickens if it hadn't been for my cube. Once i saw all omlet had to offer after researching coops , i started to save my pennies to get one, then a WIR on a slabbed area, my girls are well spoilt.

But so am i with my cube . I only recommend omlet to anyone who asks about my chickens. :D:D:D:D

I've got to admit I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I'm planning on ordering a cube at the end of the month and I'm looking forward to not having to crawl around inside my wooden coop.

My current coop is a flat pack type, that i got for £150, which i thought was a bargain, but in the 8 month I've owned it I've had to repair it several times (Partly because i move it around) and I've noticed now the plywood parts are starting to absorb moisture. In hindsight, I consider it an expensive lesson on impulse buying, i spent plenty of time looking at breeds, but not at housing. My biggest decision now is what colour to go for :D

That's exactly what I did, bought a wood one for about two hundred and it started falling apart immediately. I could never get the corners clean and it always felt damp. The cube is definitely worth the money. Now I realise the false economy of buying cheaper.