Leicester_H Posted February 9, 2012 Share Posted February 9, 2012 As some of you know, I have 3 seperated hens. I was bringing one in at night (as she sleeps in a cat box) but with recent temepratures, all 3 are coming in at night. So I have my very own hen battery in my utility room. (They are virtually asleep when I scoop them out of the eglu nest boxes at night and they go back into the runs at about 8am - so they're not in crampt boxes for too long) It takes less than 10 mins to transfer them - better than them freezing! - but I can't wait for the weather to improve so I don't have to do this!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mum Posted February 9, 2012 Share Posted February 9, 2012 How wonderful!!!!! That was me last week with Fatty Hatty - I'm showing your pix to my son who thought I was mad (I am, of course, but he doesn't need to know that ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted February 9, 2012 Share Posted February 9, 2012 Awww bless 'em Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vickichicky Posted February 9, 2012 Share Posted February 9, 2012 Cute! And lovely & cozy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Forge Cottage Posted February 10, 2012 Share Posted February 10, 2012 They don't know how lucky they are! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BizzyMomma Posted February 10, 2012 Share Posted February 10, 2012 Aww! How cosy they all look! If the weather app on my 'phone is anything to go by then the temps should be picking up from Sunday onwards..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...