Ain't Nobody Here

Intros going well!

Are your girls still ok :?: I still have not managed to put mine in the one eglu. If they all end up in the same run Lola and Layla will have a go at the Silkies unless they stay at one end while they are eating :shock: In the garden if the Silkies get too close, Lola (in particular) will peck at the back/neck area and often pull out some feathers. The Silkie usually crouches down and if she keeps still the pecking will stop she then usually hurries away and that is the end of it. I wonder if there can ever be complete harmony :?:

Oh dear, that's a shame :( . Hopefully it'll settle down with time.

Mine are all fine, thankfully, although little Layla is still bottom of the pile and gets a peck every now and then. She tends to keep to herself which probably helps. The feathers on her back are still a little ragged but I've been spraying her with anti-peck spray. Lulu seems to think she's top chicken :roll: .

I had my two new girls Eva and Rose the same day as you I think , and mine are doing great...After the first 3 weeks :lol: ... Little Rose is bottom but as like one of yours is a loner and seems happy with that .

I am surprised how well it went after reading such horror stories.

They have 2 coups when they sleep they seem to mix and match , when they lay eggs it is always in the new girls coup.