Twickenham chickens

gallery

Moderators perks!! :lol::lol::lol:

Kate drinks very little and I don't drink so I'm afraid it will have to be more chocolate - or cream cakes :lol:

It's not a race any more and Kate will probably get there on Wednesday - everything happens on a Wednesday - the only day I have to work in town - I get back to find hundreds of posts usually :lol:

:lol: Has anyone else looked at the "film" in the gallery :?: . Don't know if its the chooks or the person making the noises .. plus they live near a railway line :?: , if you listen carefully. BUT WHO ARE THEY :shock:

Sarah

:wink: No worries, Sarah :D !! Sorry, didn't mean to sound cross - I wasn't!

I don't know what keeps on happening but someone had put an album within my original album a while ago so you're not alone. I think it would be best if you talked to James and got him to sort out the problem - remember a while ago, the first egg gallery went missing!! He found it eventually so if he can manage to work miracles with that, I'm sure your speckled hen will turn up in it's rightful place too - one day :wink: This time, I can promise you that it's not me causing havoc :oops: !! I think all it takes is a wrong click of the mouse and the picture goes in the wrong place and you can't change things once they are done in there - not the most user friendly gallery in the world, eh :roll: !

I think there's some major housework needed in the gallery anyway - there are some empty albums which need deleting and a few photos in the wrong places. I can keep this place tidy but unfortunately, James and co haven't given me, Lesley and Jane superhero costumes for the gallery - perhaps he should :lol::lol::lol: .

:lol: YES JAMES YOU SHOULD :lol:
I think there's some major housework needed in the gallery anyway - there are some empty albums which need deleting and a few photos in the wrong places. I can keep this place tidy but unfortunately, James and co haven't given me, Lesley and Jane superhero costumes for the gallery - perhaps he should

That's my Millie's egg Sarah and I certainly didn't move it! I haven't been in Gallery for ages.
I know Lesley .. thats why I posted the message about whats been going on in the gallery :!: .

I reckon its a WELLIE WANGER :lol::lol::lol: (Joking Kate .. I know you are innocent ... well of messing in the gallery at least :wink: )