AJuff

My son has hit the news!

They were beautiful and I felt a bit proud feeling I kind of knew one of the kids although I didn't really. Just through the forum. It was one of those proud to be British moments. I looked for a lady in cream and brown too. I've been lucky to have big, proud moments given to me by my kids and I can guarantee that you will feel so good every time you remember this.

click here

I have had the most amazing weekend in London. The Diamond Choir were wonderful, what talent. I am so proud of my son, he was on the eighth row. He appears at 1.10mins, 1.34 at the top right of the screen and at 2.16mins.

We had to be seated for the service by 8.30am, two hours ahead of the start. The time flew by so quickly as we were people watching. I couldn't believe where I was sitting. Six seats behind David Cameron, three behind Boris. I saw John Major 5 seats ahead, David Milliband, Sarah Chatto and boys, Zara Phillips, Sophie, Edward and Lady Louise, Prince Andrew and girls (with ok hats!).

When the Royals arrived outside the Cathedral there was an audible cheer from the crowds, however when the Queen arrived the cheer became a roar which sent shivers up my spine. The processions were fabulous. We do know how to put on a Royal spectacle of pomp and ceremony. When the Queen arrived in the cathedral I was amazed to find I could see her very clearly from between the shoulders of David Cameron and his wife. The sword on it's pillow and Prince Charles, Camilla, Will and Kate. Direct view to the speakers and the pulpit. I had to pinch myself it was real!!!

The service was beautiful, music fabulous. Although I couldn't see the Diamond Choir I could see some of St Paul's choristers. There was a large TV screen at the end of the row next to me so when the diamond choir sang I could watch them but I was hearing it live, very strange! It was a truly amazing experience that will stay with me for a long time. My son, as ever, has taken it all in his stride, just like singing in the Abbey every week! I think he is chuffed it's now on itunes!!!

ps . . changed outfit at last minute . . . look for cream jacket and black hat!!! :roll:

Edited by Guest