AJuff

My son has hit the news!

:clap::clap: That's wonderful, congratulations to your lovely son. It shows great commitment to miss a weekend away with the football team to attend the audition, and he's done very well.

Delighted for you both, it will be an unforgettable occasion. :D

:clap::clap: That's wonderful, congratulations to your lovely son. It shows great commitment to miss a weekend away with the football team to attend the audition, and he's done very well.

Delighted for you both, it will be an unforgettable occasion. :D

Well he didn't actually miss the football weekend as I had to drive the three and a half hours to Ayr to drop him off after the audition! Not to mention drive home after dropping him off!!!!

I've just watched the Diamond Choir, I thought they were brilliant, especially considering that they are not a regular choir and had not had a lot of rehearsal time - you wouldn't have known.

Bet you were glowing with pride, Ajuff - I couldn't spot your DS in the choir, but I've been scanning the audience for a lady in brown and cream! :wink: Do tell us about the day when you get back, it has been a beautiful service - I love choral singing and this was up with the best.