Charlottechicken Posted May 26, 2012 Share Posted May 26, 2012 Russian grannies to win so far I think OH likes the Spanish entry, says it is the best written tune of the evening so far. Anyone else watching? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted May 26, 2012 Share Posted May 26, 2012 I am! A lot of rubbish tbh, but compusive viewing I wasn't impressed with the grannies, but I guess they might be the faves. Uh oh! Jedward are just going to go on *yikes* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted May 26, 2012 Author Share Posted May 26, 2012 The grannies were really hyped up, I've not seen them previously but they appear to have the eurovision factor You are right, lots of rubbish this year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted May 26, 2012 Share Posted May 26, 2012 We have,a couple of ED's friends here and we are having a great laugh. I don't think poor Englebirt has a chance, but I do think the Greeks should worry about where the money might have to come from. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 26, 2012 Share Posted May 26, 2012 Albania - what was that all about? I don't know which was more bizarre, her hairstyle or her warbling. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 26, 2012 Share Posted May 26, 2012 I loved the German entry.... But voted for Greece for the financial laughs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kazmac Posted May 27, 2012 Share Posted May 27, 2012 We watched it - it's definitely compulsive viewing as it's so bad; but I think this year was the worst by a country mile!! What a pile of poo! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted May 27, 2012 Share Posted May 27, 2012 We liked Cyprus, Spain, The Grannies & Moldova. We thought Englebert was weak with a lot of bum notes! We loved Jedwads fountain, shame about the song & singers. We watch every year - so politcal, but so funny to watch - pure cheese & tuneless rubbish! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Old Speckled Hen Posted May 27, 2012 Share Posted May 27, 2012 Oh,has it been? I bet we came last! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 27, 2012 Share Posted May 27, 2012 Last but one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted May 27, 2012 Author Share Posted May 27, 2012 I agree, it was worse than usual. It was OH's first time watching and he hated it, especially me singing along with the Russian grannies I've just found out that Sweden won, I went to bed after the last song as I'm not interested in the terrible scoring anymore. (that and too much cider!) I think she was rather influenced by Kate Bush! Ah well, at least we don't have to host it next year Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...