Richard

Arrrgggghh; Mega disappointment. Cube delay

Oh no ... Omlet have just rung and my Cube won't be arriving on 23rd after all.

:boohoo:

It will be, they say, a week later. Something about the factory in Tenbury Wells (is there a place called that?) that makes the plastic being flooded or something.

This is terrible - I managed to wangle a day off work on 23rd so I could be here. I can't do the same on the 30th and will have to rely on my OH to check it out and take delivery.

Oh poo!

I really do hope there aren't any further delays :pray: (although if they flooded I will understand as it's a nasty situation to be in).

Presumably everybody in the queue is being delayed or (natural paranoia showing through ...) am I the only one? :think:

Edited by Guest

My OH answered the phone as I was in the garden. I've just checked and it was 'the factory in Tenbury Wells that makes the plastic'. A lady called Cloe phoned us up from Omlet.

Sorry - mistake in communication between me and the Boss. I am rather deaf and was obviously not really listening once I'd realised the Cube wasn't arriving as planned.

I'll edit the original post

Hi everyone,

Got a call on Monday to say that my cube will be delayed a week. So it's now due on 14th August. I'll have to change my profile. I'm not too bothered though as I'm chicken sitting for a fellow Omleteer in August, so that will be exciting & take away some of my disappointment.

My sister also wants me to hatch her out some guinea fowl for on her farm. Charlie the white guinea fowl needs a mate!

Emma.x

Oh I really really hope that there are no furthur delays! My cube was ordered 30th May and is now due 14th August. :pray:

I don't think I could handle a further delay - I think I'd have to go out & buy my new chookies & bantams & just let them have a room in our house & a four poster bed whist I'm at it!!!!!

Emma.x