superkitty Posted July 9, 2012 Share Posted July 9, 2012 She was a bit tentative at first but soon dived in Hermione's first outing by Faith Al-Egaily, on Flickr Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gertie Posted July 9, 2012 Share Posted July 9, 2012 What a lovely photo, she looks like she's having a great time. It always makes me laugh when they go up to their neck in the shrubbery and there's just a little head poking out!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted July 10, 2012 Share Posted July 10, 2012 Awww Makes me 'cos she looks so grumpy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs_B Posted July 11, 2012 Share Posted July 11, 2012 Hehe I love that photo! x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chestnutmare Posted July 11, 2012 Share Posted July 11, 2012 Aaah what a lovely photo Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken shack Posted July 11, 2012 Share Posted July 11, 2012 She is so sweet. I have been in touch with the breeders you sugested and it is only about 20 odd miles from me. They said thay have a few point of lay however I don't mind getting younger if I have more chioce. I don't want to be without eggs in the winter though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roselady Posted July 11, 2012 Share Posted July 11, 2012 Lovely pic Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted July 12, 2012 Author Share Posted July 12, 2012 Thanks, will pass your compliments on to the lady herself I think she looks like a little dinosaur in the undergrowth - a raptor or something Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted July 13, 2012 Author Share Posted July 13, 2012 I have been in touch with the breeders you sugested and it is only about 20 odd miles from me. Ooh, be careful..they have so many beautiful chickens and so many different types, I had to physically restrain myself from just filling my car up with them and figuring out where to put them when I got home although it has decided me that I MUST have a little flock of bantam orps when we move (whenever that is ). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...