ag4111

Hi I'm a newbie

Who said I was nice? I'm not nice today - not enough choc. mousse! Must ga and make some more

Lesley ... is "ga" short for "go", not much shorter really, maybe its Senior speak :lol::lol: . Did you have the kids today :?: .No I didn't it was the sunshine again - I've just changed it before I noticed you had picked me up on it!

Lesley

You forgot to pester about PHOTOs in the gallery too ... so come on ag, get a wriggle on ......

Sarah

Hi Ag

Now don't let any of 'that lot' bully you into filling in questionnaires in your first week. If you do what I did and wait weeks and weeks before doing it, then you'll get lots of posts saying how clever you are to do it!

They also log on in the MORNING and arrange parties and by the time I come along very late at night it is all over :evil:

Having said that, they are really friendly and probably wise to have parties without me - I might drink all the booze. I find alcohol a good cure for just about everything :lol:

Too late for this one Nicola - hope you recovered. The secret for next time is just to drink loads of water before crashing off to sleep - works every time :lol::lol: You need to have at least an equal volume of water to alcohol, so if you have rather overdone it (not that I ever do of course) there is the downside of nocturnal trips to the loo - but still better than a hangover.