I think because of the manufacturing process the Cubes are pretty much made to order and each one has to be built and checked before it is sent out.

I'd guess that they've been busy over and after Christmas so that might account for the 2 week wait in delivery - you could always give them a ring and see if they have any reconditioned Cubes for sale or if you could get one any quicker :D

Yes, we also waited a few weeks for ours to arrive, and then got so eggcited couldnt wait for OH to get home so started to build it in the back of kitchen, did take me ages as hopless with anything like that, proudly showed hubby how much I had managed by myself......

He then pointed out how was I to get it out of the house. :lol::lol:

So stared again in the garden once he had dismantled all my hard work.

Yes, WHAT COLOUR. we need to know these things.

Oh Margaret that is funny!! :lol: I think I will go for the green one. I know it is a safe colour but I want it to blend in with my garden. Though I do love the purple and wish I was brave enough to go for a bright colour!! Maybe next time!! :lol:

If that is normal delivery for the cube then I will press the buy button and go for it. We dont get the omlet man down in Cornwall. :( Thanks for all your help!!