freddie

Getting more birds!!

Seeing as we are having to wreck the house inside , and it's going to be a "project"(about 20 months; give me strength),to get the damp problems sorted, I'm treating myself to a couple of ducks

No logic in this whatsoever.

Life should be fun, sometimes!! I'm sure the chickens will be cool, and the dog more confused than ever...

My furniture is in storage, and I have to drink the sherry from a coffee cup, as I've stored all the glasses etc too...

Chisels and hammers out ready for the weekend... It'll warm us up anyway, :(

In one room, the floor has to come up, and two walls taken back to bare stone. next room, same proceedure, though only the one wall. Bedroom , two walls, and ceiling. Floor up already as rewire half done. . Living in this chaos, and running the business.

I think the hen house is more orderly! The kitchen is disfunctional, like a teenager!! laid out all wrong, with hardly any cupboards. I bought an old cheap chest of drawers, and keep my cake tins in it!!(£20, bargain!!), the cooker looks lost in space, as it's all on its own away from any units, and will remain so for quite some time, until I can afford to do the kitchen up. The £ for that is being spent on damp repelling membrane...

Country living!1 And I packed up all the glasses, they've all gone into storage, along with my poor mouldy furniture.. Sherry in a coffee cup...

I have'nt posted up about all this, but it's gone on since we moved 16 months ago, and I'm beginning to get fed up now!

There is a huge trench around two sides of the house outside, as we're trying to lay new drains as well, to take the damp away... But , we have two rather lovely, non leaking chimneys!!, built by Dick, the wonderful builder, which has helped the upstairs wet problem !

Sounds like a great plan!

Ducks laugh and it always cheers me up, especially when they're so happy when its raining :lol:

The house sounds like a lot of work but it'll be worth it at the end!

I think a blog would be really interesting and you'll be able to see how far and how much you have done, when you look back at it!