freddie

crotchet hooks

I think she is setting up a little business, so be kind, as it's tough when people copy, Not so bad for own use, but hell if they start selling against you... just a thought....and they are only about £3 delivered!! I'm going to ask her to do me some Milward metal ones for my sister as a present!

I think she is setting up a little business, so be kind, as it's tough when people copy, Not so bad for own use, but hell if they start selling against you... just a thought....and they are only about £3 delivered!! I'm going to ask her to do me some Milward metal ones for my sister as a present!

I wouldn't dream of making them to sell! They are lovely, just a bit too pricey for me and since seeing Lucy's ones have been thinking about covering my own anyway :D

I agree entirely Freddie, certainly wouldn't be right to copy them to sell. Not even sure I would get round to trying some for myself! :roll::lol: