Couperwife

April Fools!

Happy April everyone :D:D

Ive seen some great "jokes" on the Internet :lol:

Google are doing Google Nose (check out their home page) :lol:

Deramores have given their name to dinosaurs that knit :lol:

Surrey police have a new police dog that gave an interview :lol: (this is a jackahauhau :eh::D ) :lol:

has anyone seen any others :D:D

cathy

x

This one was pretty good

http://www.nickburcher.com/2013/04/bmw-april-fools-day-2013-bmw-pram.html

Saw this too on facebook posted by a sweet shop

I am very sad to announce EU directive #020130401 which will come in to force on midnight will effectively ban the sale of confections and high Sugar products to the public. This is due to a new European initative to make people more healthy in the way they eat, by removing people's free choice. A special medical exemption permit will be available to people suffering from hypoglycemia and similar disorders, from your GP.

I have had my mum trying to fool me !! by telling me all my chickens that are on holiday at hers have escaped in the garden ........ duh does she think I was born with the cabbages ???

She is the queen of April fooling 3 years ago she called me to tell me to put the breakfast news on as the factory who we had bought our caravan from was on fire of course I did and spent minutes saying but I cant find the news report to which she started laughing and calling me a foolio !!