jackian Posted May 1, 2013 Share Posted May 1, 2013 That is such good news Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pips_pekins Posted May 1, 2013 Share Posted May 1, 2013 Only just caught up with this thread. What an awful thing to experience. Lovely to see that you have got new chicks and girls. Non-chickenkeepers can be quite thoughtless sometimes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted May 1, 2013 Share Posted May 1, 2013 I'm so pleased for you that you have some little chicks and some new chickens too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
surfer_chicken Posted May 2, 2013 Share Posted May 2, 2013 Non-chickenkeepers can be quite thoughtless sometimes. Hmm, none of my friends seem to understand they're pets just like their cats or dogs. Very thoughtless of your friend to ask if you were going to eat them I'm glad you've got life back in your garden, and I hope it's cheering you up along with the better weather we're having now (touch wood). I hope you're daughter's coping ok as well and enjoying the sight of the lovely little chicks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted May 2, 2013 Share Posted May 2, 2013 Glad to hear that you have some new chickens in your life. What a horrid thing to happen to the original ones. Enjoy your new chickens. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...