sadietoo

Fundraising

The 15 year old friend of a son at work is trying to raise money to go to Peru, on a Camps International Trip and sent me the email below

Hi,

I'm raising money for Camps International Peru 2015 - Dan Parry, just by shopping online with easyfundraising.org.uk. There are no catches and it's completely free to use.

It's really simple - just shop online via easyfundraising.org.uk with over 2,700 well known retailers like Amazon, Argos, M&S, eBay (and many more!) and whenever you buy something online, the retailer makes a donation to your chosen good cause.

It doesn't cost you a single penny extra.

You can sign up to raise for Camps International Peru 2015 - Dan Parry too, or choose from over 55,000 good causes across the UK.

Over £5,000,000 has been raised so far, so it really does work!

Get started now -http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/200AUB/

Plus, if you register before 1st November you'll automatically receive one entry into a free prize draw to win a Samsung 32" F5500 Series 5 Smart TV courtesy of Viking!

Happy fundraising!

Now I realise that you may not want to support Dan in this very good cause (but of course it would be lovely if anyone did :pray: ) however, I know many of you like to support good causes, (Chucky Mama I think your son was trying to raise money?) and as it doesn't cost you a penny more, (for example, if I shop through Sainsbury's online Dan gets a percentage of the cost of my shopping (up to 4%) donated by them)

I thought you might be interested in looking at the link as many charities are represented. Thanks for reading!

Edited to say that when setting it up, it will ask you to install a toolbar. I just said no to that bit (you have to be a bit resilient because it does ask you several times!) Also just checked and BHWT and Little Hen Rescue are both on there as charities