I need a new cover for our chicken run, especially as the weather is getting worse. As it's a run I build myself it's not a standard size so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere than makes made-to-measure tarpaulins or covers? Ideally I want something medium weight and with eyelets or preferably bungee hooks in each corner to make it easy to attach and take off.

Thanks in advance!

I haven't found glassclear tarps last more than a couple of years, unfortunately. I do have a very windy garden though, which causes tears and eyelets coming off.

When I had an Omlet run, I used clear corrugated plastic sheets which you can buy in different lengths from B&Q. I used bungees to hold them on and they worked really well.

I haven't found glassclear tarps last more than a couple of years, unfortunately.

Same here :? They were great to start with, then mine became waterlogged and mouldy along the edges. After just under three years I took them down to find holes in one and both had gone cloudy in places. Mine were strapped to a walk in run roof. I did not suffer eyelet loss, like ANH, as my garden is not particularly windy or exposed, but would not recommend them now.

My walk in run is partly covered with translucent corrugated plastic, which although does go brittle over time, tends to last a heck of a lot longer for not much more outlay.