Mrs Webmuppet

Another Omlet blanket?

Following on from the Happy, Happy News thread in Nesting Box I wondered if the crocheting Omleteers would be up for making another forum blanket........along the lines of our previous efforts?

I would be happy to put it together/ organise etc any one up for making some squares?

I was thinking 5 inch squares in shades of blue , white and cream (or colours that co-ordinate with those colours).

I know it's in the run up to Christmas and everyone is up to their eyes in the preparations so I won't be offended if it's a rubbish idea.

Ladies, ideally I would like to get the blanket in the post to arrive around Christmas, could I ask,pretty please, if you could get your squares to me by 14th December so I have a few days to put it all together and do a wibbly wobbly border around the blanket (plus I'm going away for a few days the following week).

If you can sew in ends except the 'cast off' end please -I can use that in the sewing together.

Some more would be lovely, I have done plenty to make a border.

I have to make sure my foot is rested regularly and so I stop and crochet a square with my foot up (and no I have no idea how I injured my foot.....but the ligaments and tendons are very sore and I appear to have the beginnings of a nerve issue in said foot :roll: )

Oops, I have sewn in all my ends. Sorry :oops:

That's bad about your foot. How long has it been going on for? Might sound mad, but take a high dose Vit c every day, you the know the effervescent ones? Nerve problems are very difficult to treat and only seem to get worse, from my experience of them. Have you seen a dr about it? Also, try and keep touching your foot, especially the painful area, with gentle massage. I am always very nervous of anything nerve related. My eldest daughter has a chronic pain condition which occurred after an accident at school. Had I known then what I know now, I am pretty sure she would be in a better place than she is right now. I am sure though yours is nothing to do with the same thing. Like I say, I am just a worry wort with these things. I am hoping to post my squares off to you tomorrow so should be with you by the weekend :D