Luvachicken

I need a nice recipe for my bisciut syringe kit please.

I won a prize the other day and it arrived in the post today :dance:

It is an icing and biscuit set - basically like a giant metal icing bag with shaped presses at the end.

I washed it and dried it and mixed up some shortbread and thought it was soft enough to use but it wasn't :(

Does anyone have any suitable recipes, probably quite a soft mixture, that I could use in this gadget ?

It does look like it makes pretty biscuits but didn't come with any recipe ideas or instructions - other than how to put it together :roll:

I have one of these, a bit fiddly but it makes very pretty biscuits, in fact last time I used this my friend thought they were shop-bought. I must get it out again and have a go. I have got some recipes somewhere, but if you Google 'biscuit press' or 'cookie press' you'll find some - here's a sample.

Top tip - don't line your baking sheets, you need to press the biscuits directly on to the metal sheet or they won't come out properly, they will just make blobs. It took me a while to realise this. :roll: