The Dogmother

Blasted barbed wire *GORY PHOTO*

He's feeling fine thanks, and isn't at all bothered about his stitches, which is good. I took a couple of photos earlier to show how well it's healed; I think he has 12 sutures, but it's hard to count them as he fidgets when I look at them.... I count them on Wednesday when I take them out.

20131229_143557_zps57351714.jpg

Ruby and Cyrus on a walk just earlier... he's looking very butch in his toddler's t shirt! :lol:

20131229_134032_zpse67a0444.jpg

A vet nurse friend was very impressed with the rate he's healed at, but conceded that she sees that in raw fed dogs.

Interesting about the healing and raw feeding - I'd not heard that before. The wound certainly does seem to be healing up very nicely indeed. Cyrus looks very dapper indeed in his t-shirt :lol:

I nearly had kittens yesterday when Tango ran into some hidden wire fencing in some woods. It was obviously very old post and wire fencing that hadn't been taken down, just a very small section and she managed to run right into it and boing backwards :shock: Poor wee thing. Thankfully it wasn't barbed wire and she just got a bit of a shock so no harm done, phew!