Space Chick

Cats and my ensuite bathroom!

My cats are nuts!

Firstly, I was awoken to three cats, 1 mouse as carnage ensued in my ensuite bathroom! This was at 12.30am! Thanks cats!

6c01b84e9229f3d5bbab82d183088f9f_zpsd7e1d149.jpg

Then as morning took hold, Sophie decided that sitting in the ensuite sink was THE thing to do, as she could watch Sabrina on the floor.

4bce49057358f9ab574046369e1b945f_zps27a3c1e1.jpg

Then once Sophie vacated the sink, Sabs decided it was her turn!

f664ac803b0f34f822fad399589ca454_zps46e69121.jpg

So it appears today my ensuite is the greatest place in the house.

Nutters!

We got lucky with the first one - inherited from my mum who was getting a rented flat. Then I got broody and dragged the OH down the local cat sanctuary, he chose the cat and thank god too as he was terribly allergic to her for 3 months before it settled down. The only reason we kept her was because he had fallen completely in love with her!

That's interesting.I would dearly love a cat,we used to have them,then had none for about 2 years.Then we got a rescue kitten OH started getting really wheezy as soon as he came home from work.He saw GP who said your allergy is going to get worse.We persevered for about 4 weeks and kept kitten in family room,but practically as soon as he opened door his eyes started to stream and he began to wheeze.In the end we had to take kitten back to sanctuary,in fact OH took him back so lady could see how bad he was,she brought him into the kitten room and he could hardly drive home his eyes were streaming.Did you just put up with symptoms or try piriton to damp symptoms down?

I love to hear about cat antics! It always amuses me the way they seem to work together, especially where escaped mice are concerned.

My cats are constantly up to low level mischief & I forgive them for everything. Their newest activity is rug fighting at night. We have a large new rag rug on a shiny wooden floor. They fight & roll themselves up in it & give you the 'what me?' face when discovered!!

It's good to hear people can persevere & overcome cat allergies. Thankfully my partner isn't allergic