sadietoo

I've fallen in love!

With the coat and this little rabbit http://www.coolcrafting.co.uk/shop/luna-lapin/luna-lapins-raglan-sleeve-woolfelt-coat-and-polka-dot-dress/spotted at the Country Living Fair at the weekend. I know it is far beyond my dressmaking skills but my goodness how gorgeous. Wish I could have a full sized version of the coat for me. Edited to add the coat is in the little picture!!

Hi sorry im jumping in, I normally stuck to the chicken section but thought id have a look at the crafty section as I do knit, crotchet and do abit on the sewing machine, looking on your link I love lun lapin, I was tempted to get the first design to make the rabbit but think they have sold out didnt know if anyonehave oneof the other designs to see what they looked like.

many thanks

becca

Hi sorry im jumping in, I normally stuck to the chicken section but thought id have a look at the crafty section as I do knit, crotchet and do abit on the sewing machine, looking on your link I love lun lapin, I was tempted to get the first design to make the rabbit but think they have sold out didnt know if anyonehave oneof the other designs to see what they looked like.

many thanks

becca

Hi Becca I ordered Luna directly from Coolcrafting. It looks like they do have a few in stock still. But It depends on the colour of the dress you want. . It arrived within two days so very impressive The kit comes with everything you need to make the rabbit and dress with the bow. I have in fact completed the rabbit and will post pictures tomorrow if I can remember how to! I must say I am pleased with the result and I'm looking forward to having a stab at the dress !

Ooo I can't wait to see your finished one, I ended up being impatient and ordering one lastnight I thought it was just lovelly especially when you can buy just the felt to make another once you have the pattern.

Look forward to seeing yours, was it easy not the best at hand stitch.

becca

Ooo I can't wait to see your finished one, I ended up being impatient and ordering one lastnight I thought it was just lovelly especially when you can buy just the felt to make another once you have the pattern.

Look forward to seeing yours, was it easy not the best at hand stitch.

becca

Really simple. Even for me. (Although I did manage to attach the legs the wrong way round in my first attempt :oops: ) sorry no photo yet. Got home really late tonight!

Well I could easily make that mistake, don't worry I was out lastnight looking forward to seeing it tho, I struggle loading photos going between photo bucket and trying to resize it always is too big or too small lol. So I rarely put them on.

becca

Well I'm really sorry but photo bucket has almost driven me to distraction this evening. I had forgotten what a faff it is to upload photos. it won't play ball without access to our photo albums although I should be able to upload directly from the camera on the iPad. If I'm feeling a bit stronger (more patient) later I'll have another bash.

It sounds as though you have the same problems as me trying to upload photos , quiet annoying when takes me nearly an hour I can always pm me email , then if I manage to do mine I can send you a photo, lol

I also ordered a mini craft jar project a mini mouse that looked very cute, I could of ordered otheres had to stop myself because I have to make them lol I can be inpatient.

Becca

Il try and put it on when I get it done, the company has great customer service, I ordered a colour way they had sold out of and they emailed me with another option it was so nice to not have disappointment of just receiving a order with an item sold out it was so nice to have a personal service.

couldnt help but buy one if the mini crafts in a jar as well, so did that tonight, going to do the rabbit when I have a day

9c53a2b7-326c-4eb4-b9c7-998d7f93afa2.jpg

its adoreable think il have to make it a friend im also toying with making the pattern image bigger to try make a door stop. :think:

Really glad I read this thread and found the company. Thank you

becca

I want to make large ones next for door stops , so i can call it " a door mouse" lol there's a dog that looks like a radley dog.

A friend said that it looked like the clangers.

I would like to try quilting was going to do thread for advice for a beginner and pattern as never tried it before.

becca

Becca that's lovely and you put me to shame with posting a photo too! I finished Luna's dress yesterday. Thank you for encouraging me to go for it Plum. I really enjoyed making it. Dd is home today so I will see if she can help me get my head around loading a photo. I'm just not keen on having all our family photos on the iPad here on their site which is why I abandoned my attempt before. I too fancy having a go at quilting. Becca have you seen this site for some good tutorials which are not too long ( I covet one of their "pop up" irons too ! http://quiltingtutorials.com/

I think I would like to make all of those quilts I thought I reconised the lady I watched the jelly roll race quilt which was what made me think I might be worth trying as seemed easy , as when you see the quilts they look quiet difficult

I know im going abit off piste but does anyone know any good websites for getting fat quaters or jelly rolls they seem expensive?

Becca