sadietoo

I've fallen in love!

Thanks for the links gosh there's so many to choice from, I have looked at afew was trying to find a charm pack that might go in the bedroom our bedding is a mink colour . Might have to get a couple others I like the moda bee my honey, papillon, wrens and friends, faimly tree. They also do jelly rolls, choices lol :think:

Not sure if charm packs or rolls would be best.

becca

Hi

just wanted to update about quilting, I purchased a couple of courses from craftsy , but not had nerve to try yet, but did enquire about courses at local quilting shop I found a lady has a little place at side of her home and runs classes and has a website , does the quiting shows seemed very nice and helpful. Told me about a beginners course 6 weeks all you need is at least 3 fat quaters and you make a sampler type thing like a wall hanging I guess, she said its always best to choice who ur giving it to or where your putting it when choosing fabric as people end up stuck at end what to do with it. I have seen the fabric and have it ready to start going to put it in my utility off my kitchen , hopefully.

I start my course tomorrow night she emailed me yesterday with another block of courses starting, im abit nervous with my manual k"Ooops, word censored!"bed jamone sewing machine and 2 cottons and afew bits . Lol im not good with meeting people I dont know.

wish me luck il show photo finished maybe during my course if not too embarrassing.

76030dfa-b88f-4d48-b8aa-90ff16b9eb7c.jpg

I have my fabric ready to start my quilt with one of the craftsy courses but holding out to start as dont want to mess it up

lol

Thanks for all ur advice

becca

Hi

Well my first night went better then I thought Didnt realise how much concentration went into meassuring and cutting tho lol thankfully I enrolled my mu into coming with me as when I rang about places I was onky one on it so we have great one to one learning.

what I managed to achieve, doing a cabin thing next week apparently alot of cutting involved lol

dcae1335-a1ba-41be-b142-e72ff16b010f.jpg

will keep you all updated weeklh with my highs and lows lol

becca

Lots of individual attention then. You'll soon have the skills and confidence. Log cabin is a great block to do. When you've made a few you can create really interesting designs just by the way you lay them out.

Your block looks great, I really am going to have a hunt for the fabric :D