Jump to content
soapdragon

'We are calling about the accident that you had last year'

Recommended Posts

Because I haven't figured out how to block calls on my mobile, I add the number to my contacts with an appropriate name. When they call again I tell them they have phoned me very recently and they apologise and hang up. Not sure why they think by phoning the same number where they got a negative response they will then get a positive?

 

I have a story lined up for the accident people if they call again, will tell them yes there's been a terrible accident and OH dropped the toast butter side down!

 

Now I'm off to find out how to block calls on my mobile!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't they just drive you :x on a slightly different note I got so fed up with leaflets and junk mail that I bought a very obvious bright metal sign stating No Junk Mail and placed it in the most prominent place :roll: by the letter box :shock::roll: they still post junk through :evil:

The posters don't half get a surprise if I happen to see it coming through the letter box as I whip open the door shout cant you read and throw the offending junk at them :lol: OH said they will think your a nutter :lol: I hope so they might think twice about coming back and It makes me feel so much better :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

:lol: That's why we have chickens - being nutty goes side by side!

 

Trouble is with junk mail our posties have to deliver loads. Our postie lad is so embarrassed by it but at least we know the lot gets shoved in on Wednesdays. When I think of the paper that just goes straight to the recycling bin I feel it's such a waste!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...