auntielizzie

More bad news

Sadly, I took Mrs Beaky to the vets today after losing Bertha yesterday. Unfortunately she too had massive tumours; this time in her reproductive organs. As with Bertha, this had led to loss of appetite resulting in loss of weight, malaise, watery diarrhoea. The outlook was very poor so I had to go with the vets advice and had her pts :cry: she was very poorly.

Thanks for your messages. Thankfully she poo sample showed nothing to suggest anything contagious, certainly not coccioidosis, so that is good news. Just coincidence really, but they were from the same batch of three I bought together - two and a half years old (ish).

I was being very sensible yesterday after I lost Bertha, but it really took it out of me today :cry: I've been moping around and took to my bed for some reason. I just went and put my two remaining girls to bed and the hen house seems so empty :cry: Never mind, it's all part of having pets.