Princess Leia

Words fail me...

Sadly, with cretins like that who have no respect for life, and whether it's animal or human it doesn't matter (treat an animal badly in my opinion and you are more than capable of being a scummy person towards your own) then there is little hope for the future ... I have to keep reminding myself that these idiots are in a minority and in this instance the poor chook was unharmed but that's not the point ... its one of the reasons I became a midwife and not an RSPCA or similar inspector ... I'd have been jailed within weeks of being recruited ... grrrrrrrr :evil:

(cube green)GNR(Bluebelle)PP(white chicken)GNR

Does she have spurs or just my imagination

Nope, looking at the neck feathers I think it might be a chap. A handsome chap with a tufty head... glad he wasn't injured.

May be that is why those idiots did that to him. they found out that he wasn't a hen

Would the headlines have called them "pranksters" had it been a dog or cat that was thrown through the window.....I think not, there would have been an national outcry!!!

The tone of the piece was slight amusement but the comments underneath the article.....grrrrrrrr one said they love animals but it was a harmless prank :evil: