Space Chick

Fitbit Surge... Anyone have one?

OH has one. he loves it. ( I have his old flex.)

He has waited for this so he can wear it as a watch and not wear two things on his wrist. He is really pleased with it but has only worn it to shower in...he won't risk getting it wet.

I wear the flex to swim in and it is OK.

OH is only home till Friday morning so if you want to ask anything ask soon so he can send a reply.

Thanks Angie, appreciate that!

Two main questions:

How does it react to short top up charges (I was thinking of doing mini charges when in the shower or bath)

I cycle, and I know it doesn't like GPS for cycling! how easy is it to amend activities on the dashboard? (I have heard some people don't use the GPS and put that they are spinning as cycling exercise)

Also if he has any pros and cons he'd like to share that would be awesome :D

How does it react to short top up charges (I was thinking of doing mini charges when in the shower or bath)

It actually says that's a thing you can do, I do it every other day.

I cycle, and I know it doesn't like GPS for cycling! how easy is it to amend activities on the dashboard? (I have heard some people don't use the GPS and put that they are spinning as cycling exercise)

Haven't tried any yet as I still getting used to it. I'll be able to give more info when I get back to work (next week) as that's where I use it most.

Gosh he's not into chat is he.....he says it charges up really quickly , but he does his atm every other day, he's been home 10 days.

You can change logged info by dashboard, clicking on the block ...say sleep. scan around the top right corner for the invisible edit logo, click and enter your relevant info or change exercise times , activity and then onto Log to keep the changes.

It isn't difficult to use. The flex showed me just how bad my nights are. I showed my Rheumatologist my sleep record on my phone and he upped my drugs at night so I can get some decent rest.( break through pain arthritis)

If nothing else while OH has been home I could see how much exercise he does and have had a good talking to him about doing more !

He said he wouldn't use the mp3 but I know he is ., caught him downloading, but he won't admit it.

He won't say much but he really likes it.

Well, I decided to go for it :D

Thanks to Angie and Angies OH for their help.

Set up was dead easy and whilst it's not the most feminine thing ever, I am happy with it on my wrist :D

Shall be looking forward to putting it through it's paces, but I'm fascinated by how I slept :lol:

The dashboard and app are both quite simple to use :D

Reviewing this for spacechick.

I am informed that the surge now has Cycling on its tracker. The revision is accessable when loading daily activity, OH didn't say how but the cycling activity id down loadable to your page. So you may have to look for it , but they have added it after requests.