theherd123

BTW.....

I'd forgotten about the pancake contest. I guess that Omlet have just been so busy with the launch of the Cube that the newsletter has got forgotten in all the activity.

Maybe we'll get a bumper one along with the pumpkin carving competition in October :wink:

....and we may even get an Omlet Teatowel? :roll:

I'd forgotten about the pancake contest. I guess that Omlet have just been so busy with the launch of the Cube that the newsletter has got forgotten in all the activity.

Maybe we'll get a bumper one along with the pumpkin carving competition in October :wink:

*cough*

*splutter*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't be silly Lesley - they've decorated their office with all the lovely self-portraits!

Now that would definitely be pushing our luck!!!