Groovychook

Marriages with Flubenvet - Free Delivery Offer!

That's a good offer, mine are not due to be wormed until first week of May - I know the expiry date isn't that long on a bag. Do you think it is still effective after the date? If so does anyone know for how long. Thanks

I wouldn't have thought that a week or two would make much difference... you could always ring to see what the expiry date is on the batch they have at the moment. I think you normally get about 5-6 weeks from the date you receive them. They're always very helpful :)

That's a good offer, mine are not due to be wormed until first week of May - I know the expiry date isn't that long on a bag. Do you think it is still effective after the date? If so does anyone know for how long. Thanks

I bought my medicated pellets two weeks ago (5kg bag) and the best before date is end of April.

I was expecting mine yesterday.

They gave me a delivery slot from 6am to 10pm. It didn't arrive... they let me know that they were changing my delivery date to Saturday at 9.30pm! I've got to wait in tomorrow now :roll:

Cross with the couriers, not the Company supplying the pellets.

When I ordered mine they thought it would be a bit late for the delivery to be the next day but I was surprised to get a text from the courier to say they would be delivering. Then I got a text to say it hadn't made the van, but it arrived anyway :shock: I had informed them that if I wasn't in to leave with my neighbour so timing didn't matter.