I have purchased this in the past and had no problems. However now I find it calms the cats but makes me nauseous :shock: OH can't smell it. I purchased a new refill in case it was a dodgey batch but no difference. I have ordered a new plug bit. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I have asthma so very sensitive to things.

Nope, I can't smell it, but then I do have a very poor sense of smell at the best of times.

I have used an alternative product which also had good results, I can't remember the name of it; I used to use it when i had two cats, to calm the atmosphere a bit, but now I only have one I don't need it.

I think it was called Pet Remedy?

Haven't used Feliway for a few years but I didn't used to be able to smell it. However, Pet Remedy (which worked well for our cats) smells appalling - I think it's got valerian in it which smells (to me) like a cross between a sweaty changing room and a mouse infestation :vom:. But if you can't smell valerian it might be fine.

Didn't use it much and only the pump spray. Do remember it smelling slightly sweet.

Have used Feliway on and off for years and have never smelt it, but used a similar, much cheaper product from Pets at Home, which smelt revolting! :vom:

Well I can smell it. It makes me feel very sick. Might try the pet one although sweaty changing room/ cross mouse doesn't appeal much either. Might try chloroform on them :lol:

Valerian smells like dog poo to me.....don't think I'd be going to try spraying that in my house :vom:

Purchased a new set and no problem . No nausea and 3 calmish kitties. Well Basil did jump when Honey sniffed his bum this morning with her wet nose. :shock:

Did you see the Trust me, I'm a vet episode of yesterday?

Had an item+ experiment on stress in multi cat households. Very interesting!

And that was just the owners. Never again will I have more than one. When they are all in the cattery in the sky we will get one kitty to replace.