Guest Penguinmad

Spare bars for Cube?

Anyone know the cost of spare roosting bars for a cube? I thought I might add some to the order but can't find them on a search. Somehow I can't see me getting them dry quickly in midwinter so I thought I could rotate them.

I was going to make a spare set for the Eglu but I havn't ever got round to it and now I'm back at school, in a new school I can't see me making the time before Summer term when things calm down (I teach mainly ks4 and LOADS of year 11, about 12 hours a week!!!).

But I guess if they are that flimsy I'll have to get to it after all!

I made a spare set and it makes it much easier - I just put the other set in when I clean out and then don't have to wait for the cleaned ones to dry.

I bought a load of 1'' by 1'' well,its actually about three quarter inch square planed) and have made spare sets for the Eglu and the Cube, and a set for Georgie's home made studio coop.

Hi,

I got my purple cube 2 weeks ago.

After a few times of taking my roosting bars out, one bar broke from staples,

i kept bashing it back in but it constently broke.

I felt this was bad and that the product should of been screwed.

I contacted omlet explained this to James, he told me to, wait until a couple of months as they are in the prosses of making plastic roosting bars.

Hope this helps, as for price i dont know.

9 chickens + 3 Pekin bantams