MamaCoop

Panel sizes of the Eglu Go extension kit

Hi everyone

Omlet have a few panels half price at the moment in the  spares shop. 

Does anyone know if the panels are the same size that you buy seperately as you would get  if you bought the one metre extension pack? 

For example the extension pack contains left extension panel is this the same as the Go run panel side? Currently £10.

Also the pack contains roof pieces of front run and rear run. Are these the same as Go run panel top front large  and top panel mid medium? Both £10.

Being half price at the moment I am looking to see if I can add a metre or two onto my run as it seems a more cost effective way of an extension with the current sale. 

I have had a look through the extension instructions but it doesnt give the panel measurements.

Thanks for any help

I can't see the pieces you mean in the shop but this may help?

Eglu_go_dimensions.jpg

I would guess that side panel and left panel are the same, ditto the roof but not sure about the skirt? Is it free returns if you get them and it doesn't work?

Hi Lewis thanks for the reply. Let me see if I can add some pictures? *fingers crossed*

With them being half price at the moment it could be (if they fit of course) an economical way of getting an extension on the run, saves £20. But Im not sure whether with the angle of the Go run at the end which end pieces would fit.

Seeing the return policy is a good way of approaching it,  I will have a check. I suppose ordering their extension pack and the pieces separately and then comparing is another way too (but more hassle!) 

I have had a look at the original instructions for the Go assembly but can't see the sizes to help figure it out. 

What do you think? Maybe I should buy the extension pack for ease....(though I am always looking for a bargain me!) 

Thanks again for your reply. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 17.57.48.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 17.59.42.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 17.59.51.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 18.00.00.png