We took delivery of a run converter yesterday DH, DD & myself all put it together and tried to attatch it to the run but it stuck up in the air at the end. We then had the horrible thought that it was shapred and we had put it together back to front. We took it appart and swapped it round it then fitted fine.

Does the converter usually come with instuctions? Our box was badly damaged when it arrived and there were no clips with it so I am wondering whether there should have been instructions in with the bag of clips.

Fortunately we had ordered a bag of spare clips because my hubby has a thing about spares, I am supprised he hasn't got a spare me by now :)

I got a converter last week and assebled it at the weekend.

There is a right way and a wrong way to attach it. I knew which way round it went as I had one for the other eglu last year, but there was no instructions in the box so it could be confusing if you were assembling one for the first time. There was a big bag of clips though, far more than was needed, so perhaps you should contact Omlet if they forgot to put yours in the box.

Nicola.

you can just get the converter to start with. It makes a huge difference - I bought the extension but it's still in the box because the converter on its own made the run so much larger, so I'd definitely say buy one first, and then see if you need the extension as well.

I've done it, built the converter all by myself. :) Sometimes the simplest things can give you pleasure.

The rabbits are so happy now tearing up and down inside. The chickens are stood watching in disgust. Little do they know - their cube should be arriving tomorrow! :lol: