Thank you for your reply, Cat tails.  Do you climb in?  How do you reach from the back of the UP stand to the tunnel?  I am unable to bend much and certainly could not climb inside nor go down on my knees; surely there must be something I’m missing for easy access as other things are well-designed.  There I was thinking that the UP would make life easier with a bad back.  Maybe I’ll have to make a panel removable to reach in. Am I the only one with disabilities/advancing age?

Thank you for your responses; hinging the back panel sounds good as does a long-handled rake.  We shall see.  Does anyone else feel that this could have been designed better for easier cleaning?  Everything else seems ok, although the waterproof covers and bungees drip water all around the edge of the run and make it very wet underfoot; I’m a little uncertain of the safety of the door catch as it seems easy to not click it fully shut and it would only take a couple of scrabbles to turn the knob.  Otherwise, the set-up is really good and the GO very practical.

Stay safe.

I have my hens on earth, so rarely clean the run, since the earthworms and rain do my job. I have no issues with access.

I use the Cube 2 m clear cover on my Go Up run. It leaves about 15 cm clear on both sides on the bottom. If you want more covering, have a look at websites that offer covers made to size.