jenuk99

The dating game

I can't beleive you posted a pic Em - I bet your mum lets slip that we have been talking about him and he ends up seeing this!

Mum has been told to keep quiet or else i will drop her in it saying it was her idea! :lol::lol::lol:

I dont think she will say anything only to my dad and im sure he will giggle too! :lol:

Yes he likes most animals Claret and eats them too - he could never go vegy :roll:

LOL

What are you lot like? hehehehe.

Although i must a agree, it looks like a little Peach sitting on that saddle.

I hope you find someone.

I met ross on Tinternet. I wont say the website, as the name is wayyy too embarressing!!!!

We had a first date and havent looked back.

:)

Do I still have first refusal or are there too many better offers???

:wink: Jen

He's all yours if you want him Jen! :wink::D

I will see if i can get him to come to Jimmys - might take a bit of persuasion but i will see! 8)

Pekins - you are sworn to keep the secret too - oh and Mikey and Daisy as well! :wink::lol::lol:

I can bribe Daisy with some homemade doggy biscuits - no worries! :wink::lol::lol::lol:

As for the chooks - yes you can have 3 more but i will keep them at my place for you! :wink:

Just thinking that this thread might be better in the 'Free to a Good Home' section! :lol::lol::lol:

1 brother, single, GSOH, athletic, has own flat, can cook, likes sport, comes from a good family :wink:

Any offers?

:lol::lol::lol: