Luvachicken

What do you feed your dog?

On 5/15/2022 at 6:27 PM, Cat tails said:

Have a look at Zooplus. They sell all kinds including most of the brands of vetinary pet food. I buy most of my cat stuff there.

I buy all my cat food and litter from Zooplus too - they are very good.   My cat tree came from there too!  Join the yearly scheme and save 5% on every purchase.  Delivery is quick and cheap or free if order enough.

On 5/15/2022 at 6:27 PM, Cat tails said:

Have a look at Zooplus. They sell all kinds including most of the brands of vetinary pet food. I buy most of my cat stuff there.

On 5/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, Blackrocksrock said:

I buy all my cat food and litter from Zooplus too - they are very good.   My cat tree came from there too!  Join the yearly scheme and save 5% on every purchase.  Delivery is quick and cheap or free if order enough.

Thank you both very much, will have a look later tonight when Bonnie is asleep (hopefully)

There might be several causes. You should see if she is allergic to anything. Also, maybe you did this transition too fast and that's what's bothering her. Anyways, if you can't solve this problem by yourself, just go back to the vet and see what their opinion is.