buffie

Eglu 2...Lucky old Buffster

I'm Back!!!

Sorry so busy with friends staying last night and off to collect.......

Buff Pekin now called hollie! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Only one as pearl recommended one with one and add 2 at a later date if i want to! Just to keep stress down for Lottie.

Hollie is very cute and had a great trip round pearls place seeing so many lovely birds. Mikey wanted a couple but non for sale, never mind.

So Buffs got a Buff!!

Clare I've emailed you!!!!!!!!! :D

I'll let you know how the intro is going tomorrow in the sticky.

BBxxxxxxxx

Thanks she is settling in well, little pecks from Lottie :shock: (she has a short memory). Noticed that hollie is sneezing today and abit sleepy at times but given her aconite as I wonder if it's a shock type of thing :? She is eating though and no nasal discharge :D

BBx

:lol::lol: Mine all look like little pom poms at the moment! Phil just called to say that he was putting the chooks away, and that Dolly had managed to get her superb hairdo wet and was cold and bedraggled - what should he do about it. He has gone to get my hair dryer for her.

I have had to rig up temporary water facilities for the newbies, and Dolly keeps knocking it over herself :roll:

Luckily clare* has been to Omlet to get supplies, and will be bringing them over tomorrow - I have ordered a new 'glug' water container. I do wonder whether she will be able to use it hough, what with her bouffant hair :roll:

I've been looking at the "Glug" too Clare, very tempted to buy one. Does it always come with the Grub container though, because I really don't need one of those? Do let me know if your girls are able to use it well please, as I'm after another water container, and was poised to order a conventional feeder from one of the online poultry suppliers, but if the Glug works well it'd look better in my eglus than a conventional one. And I could then justify the p&p expense by ordering a mat at the same time :wink: